- Dr. K. Rosaiah has inaugurated the St. Xavier Metric Higher Secondary School's Silver Jubilee Celebrations and opened the FX Auditorium on 15th June 2013. Rt. Rev. A. Jude Paulraj, Bishop of Palayamkottai Diocese blessed the Occasion.
- Launched the SCAD Knowledge City, a 500 acre campus at Palladam, near Coimbatore that will house a group of Premier Educational Institutes and Facilities.
- SCAD World School, a unique International School, built as a part of the SCAD Knowledge City was commissioned.
- SCAD Institute of Technology, a premier engineering and technology institute started at the SCAD Knowledge City Campus.
- Introduced the first mobile clinic van, a fully furnished vehicle to provide treatment and therapy to the differently abled in the community
- Celebrated the Silver Jubilee Year, the Governor of Tamil Nadu Dr. Surjit Singh Barnala released the book 'Empowering the Disadvantaged'
- Vanakkam India – a Tamil daily new paper was started
- A dispensary and community hall was built for those people affected by leprosy
- Started St. Mother Teresa Engineering College, Vagaikulam
- SCAD Engineering College, Cheranmahadevi
- The then President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam visited SCAD for the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) Conference and inaugurated a new building of FX Engineering College
- The ortho and prosthetic unit and training centre was opened at Cheranmahadevi
- The first wind turbine was erected
- More than 100 women self-help group members are elected as local village presidents, ward members or councilors
- The teachers training institute was opened at Cheranmahadevi.
- Environmental protection activities were initiated including tree planting, kitchen gardens, ooranie formation and de-silting, rainwater harvesting, biochar initiatives and carbon burying.
- Dr. Cletus Babu received "The Social Entrepreneurial of the Year 2005" awarded by the "Confederation of Indian Industry" & "Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship"
- Received the 'Best Self Help Group' award from the Tamil Nadu government
- Started another Industrial Training Centre at Vahaikulam
- Good Shepherd school was opened in Tuticorin
- Relief measures to the Tsunami villages in Kanyakumari and Tirunelveli districts
- Started a higher education college to provide vocational training for rural youth communities
- Total membership of women self-help group members hits 36,617
- KVK (Farm Science Centre) was opened in Vahaikulam, Tuticorin
- The Industrial Training Institute, the Polytechnic College and the Community College in Cheranmahadevi all opened to diversify educational opportunities
- Nutritional biscuits made for school children to minimize nutritional deficiency and increase learning capacity
- The school cum residential care centre opened for physically challenged children Anbu Illam
- The first secondary school in Tirunelveli opened
- Tree planting began with 200 trees planted
- First non-formal school for gypsy community opened
- Started working with people suffering with leprosy
- Started working with the gypsy community
- Founded by Dr Cletus Babu working with 5 villages in Cheranmahadevi
- Formed 35 women's groups